If you’re a first-time client at Prestatyn Chiropractic Centre, you’ll need to give us some information about your background, medical history and the nature of your condition. This is so that we can provide the best possible care, tailored to your specific circumstances.
- A bit of paperwork
We’ll have some brief paperwork for you to fill in on your first visit. This paperwork provides us with general information about you and your condition.
During your first consultation with the doctor, you’ll discuss any health-related issues and concerns. You’ll also learn about potential treatment options.
- History and examination
In order to pinpoint your problem, the doctor will ask you a number of questions related to your condition. A variety of targeted tests will be performed to determine which tissues are affected and to what extent.
- Same-day treatment
- The initial consultation is primarily to gather imformation and get an understanding of your chiropractic problem as well as detecting areas of vertebral subluxation in your spine. On occasion a patient may require a chiropractic adjustment as well on the same dasy. If this is possible we will endevour to accomadate yopu but you need to organize this with our staff beforehand asw we need time to evaluate your exam finding and determine if chiropractic care is appropriate for you.
- Home instructions
Before leaving, you may be given instructions on certain activities or procedures to be carried out at home. This may include ice or heat applications, avoidance of certain activities or positions, as well as home exercises. It is always advisable to remain standing and go for a 10 min walk after each adjustment.
- Scheduling the next appointment
- Regular treatment is essential to the process. We arrange our treatments around your schedule. Generally speaking, patients are seen within 1 to 2 days and are provided with a complete review of findings. Treatment options for your condition will also be discussed at this time.
- Leaving care
- Long term corrective care is not for everyone and thats OK
- You can come in amd out of care as you feel is right for you. We are here to help you acheive your health goals and will make recommendations based on our understanding of health and recovery; you need to find your place in what can be a iong progam of chiropractic adjustments. Please feel free to discuss YOUR needs with the chiropractor.
Introducing The Insight Subluxation Station
Our comprehensive approach to chiropractic is built upon the remarkable technology embodied in our Space-Certified, Insight Subluxation Station. With it, chiropractors are able to establish a reliable, scientifically valid, quantitative, multidimensional representation of their patient’s condition – something never before possible.
The insight this provides is significant on many levels. It enable chiropractors to analyze a patient’s condition more accurately. It enables them to communicate their findings more effectively. It enables both the chiropractors and patients to track the effectiveness of treatment. It helps patients understand the underlying principles of chiropractic and appreciate the wellness benefits of long term treatment beyond simple symptom relief.
And it allows chiropractors to build a base of patients who are willing to make chiropractic a key element in their personal mission of long term wellness for themselves and their families. It all starts with an understanding of the technologies that comprise the Insight Subluxation Station. So we invite you now to delve into these technologies, as well as our unique NeuroSpinal Function Index.
Then continue to explore all the other elements of our unique approach. The more you know, the more we know you will want to join us in our mission to revolutionize the practice and perception of chiropractic worldwide.